Friday, May 27, 2011

time flies. so fast.

I chanced upon my own blogspot blog again after 2 years while cleaning up my facebook information.. like wow my last post was 2 years ago. that was when i survived year 1. and now here i am, just had my last exam paper of final yr in university.

I'm thankful for everyone that has made to my awesome life and memory, thanks for being part of it, thanks for being there, thanks for the support, the help, the friendships, the care and everything else that i could just go on endlessly..

Making a short trip home in a few hours, to transport things home already.. n then back again for a long graduation trip, rather a few put together.. I miss living in Singapore, after 3 years, I still say no where's better than home sweet home, no matter how fun it may be with my friends away from home, it will never fail to leave me times that i really wish teleporting was for real, so i could stay with my family and friends in sg yet study here in UK. No matter how much i get to fly home for holidays it just doesnt feel the same cos i know i have a return flight away from home for school. W3 is a fabulous apartment, just except every night i lie on the bed, i wish i saw that square room i grew up sleeping in, the ceiling with that hook for my sarong when i was a baby, my sateen cotton bedsheets, my ultra comfy bed, and the fact that i dont have to worry about what to wear when i go out cos the weather is always warm.

I miss waking up to my family, i miss trixie, i feel alone here without them, although i know my friends are here with me. My convocation is weeks away and im glad for that, i can finally go back home for good, n no more LDR too. I chose to come here to read law, i never regretted that, but it doesnt take away the fact that i want to be home more than anywhere else.

Peishan is accompanying me to the airport later, i really appreciate that so much, especially since my flight is early morning and she still has a paper to go. Im sorry to trouble you, present or a treat yea?

Bambang facebk inboxed me yesterday, im glad for Chen, he is so sweet and loving, those words made me smile when i was stressed with summarizing work for my last exam paper. I hope you guys survive the LDR, hang in there! I will try my best to make Chen feel "not alone"..

Quite a few of my frens are engaged, getting married or in the process of fixing up whats needed for it, congratulations to all of you, blessed wishes!

To those i have not met or spoken to in a long while, in a few months u can find me alot more easily already! esp since im no longer on msn n i have limited ppl on skype.. well you can find me on whatsapp though! n facebook.. i miss Candy, Angeline..... ok you know who you are so let's fix up some dates!

Yay to seeing mummy n daddy in less than 24hours! Im not that close to my bro but i miss his presence, how he bangs the doors really loudly or has the tv at a volume i get a headache, it just feels weird without those hehs..

I dont want any fancy food this trip ok darling? i know you spoil me that way but im craving for deer hor fun etc!! ok maybe crabs n prawns hehe.. think about what's for the 1st feeding session! im gonna starve on the plane cos i nvr like plane food~

lotsa love, ME

No comments: