Tuesday, August 26, 2008

20 days.. health screenin n dinner..




woke up at almost 12noon today haha~ yes itz relatively early for a non workin day.. esp when the person we r talkin abt is deone ang.. lol.. i was awakened by an sms.. yes tt coin dropping msg tone.. haha i rmb flippin thru my bedding to find my phone.. so typical of deone when she falls aslp wif her phone..

o wells it was him.. yeapz supposed to meet him for dinner.. n thx to this msg did i get up too.. wahaha.. coz im supposed to go for the health screening thing.. but i somehow lazily dozed off agn i woke up at almost 2pm onli to dash to the shower n washed up.. den off to silver cross clinic to get the tests done.. well 3 tubes of blood was drawn.. nt tt painful afterall.. or perhaps i got a high tolerance for it after my wisdom teeth extraction lol.. 2 more jabs to b done tmr.. hope dey wun hurt too wahaha.. anw tt doc i saw today was really new.. nt new to the job but new to the clinic, 2nd day at work.. haha so unfamiliar wif their operations but i guess it always starts somewhere for every1..

den i went to get my certs laminated coz i gotta bring the originals to manchester.. safer to haf dem well protected.. den i slowly walked home n it was alrd 4plus gg 5.. so i hurriedly got ready n all n left asap haha.. im supposed to meet him at 630 @ alley bar.. n i had to pass smth to sum1 b4 tt.. sounds rush? lol~

had my walkin on peaches vodka cocktail.. i haven had a drink in lik ages.. seriously.. since dennyz bday at the loof till now haha.. but lucky i tink the drink was pretty light so i was pretty ok wif it.. dint even taste alcoholic.. had a hawaiian pizza n calamari to share for dinner.. he had a mango margarita.. wahaha he had drank quite abit b4 meetin me i guess.. enuf for him to feel uncomfy.. ALCOHOLIC! haha..

anw yeapz i passed him the dvd tt i copied from khin too.. it has been rotting away on my desk for some tym alrd.. collectin dust man.. n yeapz we went home pretty early today.. lik abt 8pm.. he needs a rest man.. lookin at him.. really alcohol overload haha luckily he didnt drive so cabbed home.. it was quite funny.. walkin to the taxi stand.. wat fantastic directions his fren gave him.. walk straight.. we ended up walkin a loop b4 realizing where the taxi stand was.. diaoz ryt.. 

anw yeapz back home.. glued to my mac.. msnin as usual.. gosh another day passed.. i 1 day closer to my flight.. *sobz* wo you hao duo de she bu de.. tu ran jian jue de zi ji bu xiang qu ying guo, bu xiang li kai SG.. gettin abit emo wif each day tt passes.. i miz my frenz n my family.. i juz know i will.. seriously do.. but i know derez always a gd n bad side to everythin.. itz my choice to go, my dream to go, i course i wanna pursue, a life i know i wanna experience.. so wellz i may nt haf my frenz n family wif me in manchester but i will haf a new grp of frenz (n of coz i wld nvr eva forget those in SG duh..).. but they r always in my heart n mind, n i will see dem super soon when im back for hols n all.. althou the course is 3yrs.. n can b longer if i do bar in uk.. but still the breaks i WILL COME BACK.. hope u pepz miz me as much as i wld miz all of u.. anw i juz got my manc email acc done edwin!! u shld go get it done too!! wahaha.. u evil vain mean shopper medic!

SS will b reachin on the 29 August in the afternn.. i wld b at the amazin race so yeapz mich wld pick her n shez stayin wif me!! my nyt chattin companion n all.. i bet we haf loads to say..  cant wait for u dear!!

will b gg for jabs tmr.. meetin shangwei n edwin @ 12pm at novena to haf lunch 1st b4 gg off to ttsh to get the jabs done.. see muz wake up early agn.. lol

as for thurs - 2pm @ pasir ris!! itz orientation tym!! lucy no SDU style games haha.. n derez an amazing race on fri, followed by BBQ @ fabien's plc for a closin.. looks lik a fun filled wk ahead? yes it is.. wif SS here for the wkend esp..

prob ktv on sat nyt!! get to hear the sweet voice of SS haha~ where n when i havent cfm but i tink i shld soon..

*anw sry to u.. if u thot i was v quiet is coz i juz dunt know wat to say.. im nt eloquent all the tym.. derez always exceptions..

*oeiiiii wat vampire u evil heartbreakin medic.. always bully me.. still call me evil vampire lawyer!! huh!!!!! angry- sobsob.. lol k la cya tmr!

*SS hur cant follow u back to msia coz itz on 5th sept.. so yeapz sry babe.. thx for the hospitality anw! cya soon when im back in dec?? =)

*i rmb hopin to b in uk asap n all but now i juz feel im nt ready to leave wif all the things tt i cant bear.. u know who u are.. n wat the things r.. wells.. i guess itz a passin phrase.. the happenings dere wld b my cure.. back in dec my dears!! can see all of u pretty soon yea?

till more updates my readers!!

-loves misses hugz n kisses-

No comments: