Friday, August 15, 2008

31days.. day wif mummy


i woke up at 4plus pm today. YES I MEAN IT N U DINT READ WRONGLY! haha i woke up when my dear michelle smsed me =) i slpt abt 6am in the mornin.. no doubt abt it.. haha i dunno wat i was doing n b4 i knew it "OMG 6am" hee so yeapz i still slpt alot.. lik 10hrs.. haha panda tt explains me as ur piggy ryt rofl.. 

ok yes im supposed to develop picz today.. so i headed down to the usual shop i go at toa payoh.. mich frequents the one at hougang mall but somehow i feel the picz washed fr dere r nt tt pretty i dunt know y.. haha but beta den this shop my fren tried n all picz looked kinda blur.. anw so yea we went TP for lunch n shop at the same tym.. i bought a new shampoo n treatment mask to try.. coz my hair so long.. as usual muz take care wahaha.. den mummy bought me more facial washes etc coz she tinks i dun take enuf care of my skin..

o o o i found the heels i have been lookin for too!! yippee!! yes yes the nt so high killer heels wif the ribbon ard the ankle .. i lik tie tie heels wahaha yes as most of my gals frenz know.. ppl always tink i haf a v typical gal, sweet n demure img but ahem ahem.. ok la my frenz all know.. looks r deceiving wahaha~ n it oso depends on the other party im handling..

n yes bought my fav durian n dadz fav double yolk mooncake (abit early i know but daddy really loves tt no matter how fattenin it is.. my lucky daddy nvr grows fat.. he can eat lik crazy n still b lik tt.. oh how i wish me too..).. we bought alot of things today haha it always happens when im out wif mummy coz she will say "i tink u will need this n tt".. so yeap lotsa to pack into the luggage!! rofl..

also yeapz while shoppin i saw the black lace tube mich wans.. wahaha i helped her to buy coz i know shez so bz no tym to shop.. n as usual she nvr forgets me when she shops.. same for me.. we r super close cousins.. take my word for it.. shez almost lik my own sister.. im so gg to miz her when im in uk.. lik seriously.. no more daily chats wif her.. u know in sg, even if itz juz a few mins a day, i wld nvr forgo sayin hi to her.. hee so every wkend she gets the priority position to meet me wahaha..

anw we snacked the day instead of having lunch.. my eclair, n tart fr the almond bakery (my fav bakery of all).. the green tea muffin n green tea + red bean bread fr breadtalk.. n soya milk.. n i dunt rmb wat but juz kept snackin haha.. juz lik i did ytd.. i usualli onli eat smth for dinner coz i know i wld b super hungry later in the nyt if i dun force myself to.. wahaha n fat alrd i shld stop snackin n stop suppering man.. anw so yeapz.. i had dinner wif mum at ichiban sushi.. as usual i wld bring mum out to eat everytym i get my pay hehe.. smth i know my bro wld nvr do.. i tink im juz closer to mummy perhaps..

The picz below.. althou nt many.. kinda explains my dinner ya? mummy says i look round alrd.. gosh ryt?? i cant imagine when i go uk.. hmmmmm






alryts ttz all for today.. short n sweet.. will blog abt last sun soon.. when i get picz fr klenn tmr.. n yeapz more updates for the wkend..

- im so lookin forward to next wk.. meetin the interns n temps.. shawn panda, janesh.. woohoo!! haha tell me abt it im so so lovin my life now n enjoyin the mth more b4 i leave.. 

-ok ok me off to do abit of packin.. everyday do abit.. den i will know watz missin etc hehe..

till den, XoXo all my dearies!!!

*manchester - pls b a place i love.. n as for the frenz.. i know u guys wld b great ppl.. thx shaunT, ure ryt i know im gg to b well n all over at manc.. esp wif all my fantastic frenz in life.. I LOVE YOU PEPZ!! itz my honour to know all these great people, u know who u r.. u guys made a perfect impact in my life.. i appreciate ur presence, love n care for me.. muackz muackz..

No comments: