Wednesday, August 13, 2008

33days.. lAst day at JLL



cecillia n me! (shez next cubicle to me)






me at work
jackie at work
cecillia at work
the mug tt serves my needs of liquids in ofice haha esp milo shots
farewell gift to those few of u..
deone today back from work! *my legs arent tt thin la aiyo..*

hehe robin says my shoez v fierce.. fierce meh??

me at my workstation (ok ok itz Norz.. was mine for as long as i was workin to relief Nor until today hehe)


My last day at JLL.. for the 2nd tym.. haha but this tym for real coz i wanna break b4 gg manchester.. itz been a great tym in this dept.. i learnt alot more stuff than in finance for sure.. from the reports to the contract mgt docz n all.. the triggering n consolidating.. ensuring the accuracy of data.. all the statistics.. excel templates n all.. haha tt reminds me of tt 1 wierd excel file n which the calculati0ns dunt work.. haha i haf to use calculator all the tym.. the functions used wld gif u a zero althou the answer is in thousands haha.. n those words docz tt links wld NVR work n i had to retype the docz in a new file n all.. haha yes ttz the wierd desktop i was using.. i love my mac haha.. 

i guess i wld miz the feeling of wakin up early, draggin myself off the bed.. readin those lengthy n tonnes of emails tt flood me every mornin.. for me to take the respective actions.. haha tt cld take up half my mornin alrd.. o o o n my hot honey lemon tt i usually hAf in the mornin.. tt keeps me awake till lunch haha im juz a so not morning person honestly.. but i do admit i lik workin in JLL coz the ppl dere r really warm n all hehe.. even wo the interns n other temps.. the place althou less rowdy, is still warm.. o yes n i wld miz my snackin from start till end of work.. from chocoz to biscuits n wat nt.. n of coz my fruits hee like how tt huge cup of it kept my mouth busy the whole afternn.. o n my fav starfruit juice tt vivien intro-ed to me when my wisdom teeth really hurt tt tym.. i oso miz cecilliaz companion.. the frenly chattery one seated next to me.. haha n when shez nt ard i wld keep runnin the few steps to get her phone n press the door release button.. i wld miz runnin ard barefooted on the carpetted floor when i wear heels to work.. haha now tt im nt workin i doubt i wld wear heels man.. khin said b4 tt heels r addictive n u juz keep gettin higher each tym u wanna buy lol.. so now tt u r back in skool does tt statement still hold? haha i tink slippers rawk!! haha n no more OL look deone.. i wish i cld b back to the fbt wif overszed tee n slippers kinda thing rofl.. but no no no in uk i wld freeze to death in tt! haha.. i can imagine tt i wld b wrapped lik a dumpling as Janesh n shawnie said haha.. shawnie used to the weather can take the coldness but Janesh nt so i guess? n me.. i tink itz obvious haha.. n hy has been dere for a few yrs shez definitely used to the weather tt 20degrees is too warm! haha babe i wonder if i wld become lik this after the period in uk.. but wellz fortunately i love winter.. itz my fav season haha.. so i guess i wld learn to love ukz weather.. i hope i do.. i will miz all of u dere.. truly wld.. althou im totally anticipating my new social circle n all.. 我知道我的朋友会和星星一样,不一定看得见但会依然存在, 一直在我身边无时无刻陪着我。。

anw back to my last day at JLL.. i aimed to complete all the reports before leaving as well as the handover back to Nor.. shez still as chirpy n cute as ever.. i dropped her an email as itz my last day n i wldnt see her back at work n she coincidentally was online so she replied haha..  yes Nor i will be GOOD in manchester haha~ alryts luckily i clean up my emails everyday, so itz all in folders alrd, so all i had to do was send the million n one emails to her, each attached wif the related emails tt haf been sent to me wo her in the loop.. i was so afraid smth wld b mised out tt i kept checkin b4 sendin out.. say im paranoid but the docz r super impt ok n once i leave n my email acc is deleted, we lose all the data n den oh no.. so yeapz..

den i started on cleaning up the SG SLA report n slides n other datasheets.. n den onto the handbook which i almost completed wif the exception of small bits tt i cldnt complete in tym as i was working on the savings thing.. but i did write where to get the researched data n all from.. so shldnt b a prob for Nor to fill in these small blanks.. i worked on these 2 reports until the end of the day.. den i cleared up all my personal stuff on the com.. esp those tt shld nvr b seen by others.. haha i tried my best to remove as such traces as possible in case sum1 chances upon some stuff lol

n for lunch today, we went to Mart Boulevard as i suggested haha coz dey all wanted me to decide.. so it was either josh n joeys nor MB n since i havent been to the latter, i chose it hehe.. the food wasnt too bad n the company was great.. i went wif vic, MX n robin.. cindy was on leave while HM alrd had appt as this lunch date was pretty last min.. hee these r all finance ppl instead of AM ppl tt lunched wif me.. in case u guys r wonderin, my dept farewell lunch has been postponed coz we wanted to haf Nor ard, so i will meet dem n further arrangements will b made when i go o corporate office to collect my visa.. anw let the picz do the talkin abt my lunch today!!



after lunch we went IP to get the opsite spray for vic.. she dint noe which was it coz in HK the packing was v diff hee.. n den we gOt our fruits n juices.. my big cup of mix fruits to let me snack the afternn away while tinkin n writin the report.. n den my starfruit juice to keep me as refreshed as ever hehe..

i had some paper work to settle b4 leaving office.. those clearance leaving docz haha.. so i left abt 7pm.. n got home pretty late.. but i was quite hungry today n had dinner 1st b4 doing anythin.. i went to takeaway from downstairs.. hee n now im actually abit hungry agn.. wierd me.. hmmmmmm haha.. i shall nt eat coz i alrd grew alot fatter at JLL.. haha tym to watch it.. itz lik i nvr ate so much, felt so hungry n snacked tt much when im studyin or on hols.. haha itz a WPS thing.. every1 tt worked dere b4 wld know.. SURE FAT.. unless lik Gerald's case..

anw yupz im off to tok to mummy n started pickin out stuff for the luggage n see if im missing anythin.. so yeapz til my next update.. derez definitely more picz for the 9 & 10 August entry.. n for this wkend's entries..

- darren is really spoilt by us.. cant help it.. so lovable!! haha darling darren i cant imagine wat u will b lik n how much u wld haf grown by dec08!! n worse next june!! goshh i wld miz the grow up process.. mich pls keep me updated wif words, chats n picz!!!

- my sat prog is packed.. no arranged gatherin for the NP pepz althou i haf to say i miz u guys lik totally!! as for sun.. we shall see how coz mich aint sure but i hope we can go ecp haha.. i need some sun man!

No comments: