Friday, August 22, 2008

25days.. farewell lunch wif contract mgt team





im to meet jackie, nor n chiew meng at secret receipe, CPF building @12.30pm.. hee so i woke up juz b4 11am n rushed off.. luckily i made it in tym althou dey waited abt 5mins for me wahaha.. itz my farewell lunch as dey wanted to haf lnch wif nor ard but nor n i had no overlap so yeaps.. dey wanted me to meet dem when i was gg to collect my visa but coincidentally i had an appt on tt day alrd so wheeeeee specially went down to meet dem at the same tym go over to uncle stevenz office to get some docz signed..

so the picz below depicts my lunch.. grilled fish for jackie n me.. beef lagsane for nor n chicken lagsane for cm.. wellz nor cldnt haf chicken or seafood due to her wound.. she scared itchy hee.. beef was her best choice i guess.. n of coz my fav juice dere.. green apple wif sourplum wahaha







pretty nor n me
nor, me n jacke
chiew meng (my boss of finance n contract mgt) n me
jackie n me

jackie n nor were really too sweet.. haha dey got me presents! to thank me for helpin out n a farewell gift to wish a great tym for me in manc!! the pink wrapper one fr jackie n the other from nor both bought from winter tym wahaha.. so thotful - tt deone may freeze in uk keke..





after which i met mummy to go travellex to get bank draft den off to chinatown to chg GBP n we shopped abit, snacked ard n all.. we got home at abt 7pm or so.. hee brought dogies for a walk n all.. itz been a long tym since i took picz of dem n wif dem so here goes.. the schnauzer is trixie n the yorkie is misha..







after feeding the doggies, mum n i went kovan for dinner.. itz been so long since i had my chicken rice fr dere hehe.. we oso shopped abit n i wet popular to get some stuffs..

came back dropped dead n fell aslp wo msnin.. so i dint even blog.. herez the entry 1 day late!

i cant wait for next wk.. im gg to haf loads of fun n i know it.. ok the jabs aside tt is haha.. cya guys real real soon.. woooohooooo more frens to know!!

- im juz happy to see ur name on my screen when my darlin p1i rings.. wahaha


No comments: