Friday, August 1, 2008

45days.. heart drops..

the 1st thing my mum told me in the morning really stunned me.. i was lik OMG!! jackie was on leave today so i dint haf to go to work.. n planned to go make my visa.. BUT MUMMY BROUGHT MY CERTIFIED LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FR UNI OF MANC N LOST IT!!! gosh~ i cant get my visa approved wo the original.. we spent a few hrs diggin the drawers n files n all.. but to no avail.. oh wellz so i had to call the law office to ask dem to send me another copy.. BUT the office closed alrd.. o wellz looks lik i gotta wait for monday.. i oso prepared the other documents n proofs tt the visa application required.. itz crazy-the app form is 16pgs long!! anw.. shall call dem agn on mon n hope the express mail is fast enuf..

then i went compass pt wif mummy to go to the bank to get some stuff done.. den to vivo to get some winter stuff.. but i wld still haf to get more stuff tmr.. n start diggin my wardrobe to see wat i wanna bring b4 mummy nags me to agn..

it was a pretty long day.. nt eventful at all.. in fact a pretty heart dropping day heh.. to haf such a start.. n the fact tt sum1 has been pretty cold n MIAed suddenly dint help either.. bleah.. i wish i had YR n YJ companion as usual, to hear wat i haf to say from the happy stuff to the latest updates.. the weights n fear n everythin else..

- to you: watz wrong? juz shoot it.. dun MIA, b cold or wat nt.. itz the WORST kind of reply coz derez too many possibilities for me to guess.. SPELL IT OUT.. drop the suspense n all..

n to another u: dun overwk k? take care ah.. u lik ren jian zheng fa alrd.. dun learn fr me n skip meals.. i know u will say u diff coz u no gastric but arh LT lik tt will get gastric de!!

*Wellz i barely ate today.. i really dun haf the mood.. at all.. coz derez so many things on my mind now.. lik totally.. help!! deone needs the solution.. the antidote.. n wat nt..*

No comments: