Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2 down 1 more to go!

im glad tt u nvr turn down my calls for help.. when im confused when im down or when im stressed or when i needed a breather.. 

haha im glad i dint come out of the hall to text u "omg derez a super cute guy!" - if i did tt i tink u wld really kick me to IMH lol coz obviously smth muz b wrong wif me!!

gd to know tt my txt was an encouragemt to u n it was appreciated hee.. at least gt some effect ah? lik i wld always buzz u when i need to, feel free to buzz me im at ur service my fren haha~ ur 1st paper of yr2!! 

mornin call tmr? sure will "get to the door n put tt phone on it!" haha tym for deone to scream at u for a gd reason :X

alryts jia you jia you ttz wat frenz r for! n i will get next sems bks n stuff fr u soon too.. n we can meet up wif the rest for CNY celebration soon.. woohoo! cmon our 1st day of CNY in manc will rawk!

my awesome fren glen i juz made this post sound ambiguous and open for interpretation.. it sounds so mysterious haha.. ok my readers glen is my dear senior, an awesome one to talk to, the one tt "runs" tt coolest vic bar, is my hotline in any emergency n is my shrink lol.. *cant wait for vic bar to reopen!* - i havent been to vic hall in ages n i guess it shld b all the same? be dere soon i guess, next wk or smth!

No comments: