Sunday, January 18, 2009

b4 i hop into the world of books for today..

lik u said if i feel lonely or smth i cld msn or email u.. n so i did.. nt coz im lonely but i juz felt like talkin to u.. somehow.. 

*knocks myself* ok ok wakie wakie nw after breakie itz tym to study! no more nonsense n no more procastinating.. my books r waitin for me n i haf to attend to dem.. my most impt "other" for nw lol.. 

STUDY HARD im so tryin to register tt well.. im tryin hard to do so.. but but but but but but but but but but but i juz cant wait for the 26jan! if u guys r tinkin CNY no no no itz the last day of exams for me! 

martin thx for the "jia you".. i will.. sry i dint reply coz i was aslp! haha im in an early to bed n early wakie cycle coz my 1st paper is early mornin.. 

alryts no tym to really update in full here so juz a few lines of ranting~ n off i go..

No comments: