Sunday, January 25, 2009

"kill urself or get over it"

haha nice one carolyn.. yea knocks some sense hur.. well suited tym to say it.. wahahahahaha! i know u will get over it n nt kill urself rofl u r a psy student eh cant commit suicide ah.. ttz an offense.. lol

well guess u juz reminded the rest of us tt therez so much for in life ttz worth movin on for.. nt worth givin up some stuff for smth? lol CNY reso huh?? keep movin my frens!!! for wateva reason, dun let anythin hold us back! we live our lives nt any1 else!!! haha~ accept wateva situation tt we r facin n deal wif it.. yes confusion so wat.. heck life still goes on.. coz derez so much more for me to do.. frens dere for me.. movies callin out to me.. my family tt i miz bac hm.. n the doggy i wanna cuddle! confusion is juz a part of my life.. dere so much more awesome things in my life for me to anticipate n love my life for! =)

i miss michelle n darren n SS.. michz 1st cny celebration in SG n my 1st nt in SG gosh wat a timin.. for SS, for the 1st tym u will b comin to SG but im nt in town.. for darren, i dunt tink he rmbs me but im gg to miz his 1st bday.. haha yea in the midst of exam preps i was helpin mich wif banner designin rofl.. coz i simply cant bear to miz out all the fun i wld haf if i was in hm swt hm! i miz havin mich so nearby.. can meet her almost anytym.. n if we wanted to chat we cld go for a drink n stuff, even if it was late nyt.. but nw, i haf to do tym match b4 i can call her haha.. n rarely get to see her online.. hurhurhur.. after my paper tmr, wahaha i can call u to chat any tym! haha.. i can wake up at 4am juz to see u guys celebratin for darren haha.. n call to talk to SS!! woot~ 

anw hope i can meet u ppl tmr for ktv n dinner!!! post exam celebration rofl! 就差一点, 我们都快到达MU的第一个“终点”。。 加油!!!!! one more paper.. final paper my frenz! i believe all the studyin is done n we shld b hittin the sacks soon, in prep of the final lap of this race yea? see u soon ppl!

nitey~ my bed is drawin me to it.. wahahaha~ cmon im in smiles coz itz the last bit more to go.. i cant hide my grin.. feel happy for me.. coz im almost dere.. n for my frenz who r in this wif me! those of my other frenz lik chen, im waitin for u to join me in celebration! movie n lunch hor! dun run away n dump me for him lol

No comments: