Sunday, January 18, 2009

CRAZY

SS n mich.. wat did we say back in 2008? - oh yes weird guys were the inn thing..

n so wat did we say abt 2009? - yes yes tt it will b beta..

BUT WE R SO SO WRONG!

haha.. the start of the yr wat did i haf to do alr? ok nvm mich know n SS knows yea.. juz updated SS online ytd.. will call u gals to chat soon..

anw yes itz insane la when **** is jealous tt i miss ***.**** more den him so he keeps pushin me to ***.**** eh pls la.. seriously get a life! y shld i gif an ans tt says otherwise? esp when **** is alrd attached.. he shldnt even b askin me this kind of qn can! n the ans is so duh yet u wanna ask n wanna get jealous abt it.. how old alr MISTER -_-"..

who always asks to talk to me or webcam? who asked me to buy the i trefoil manchie tee? who izzit tt asks me howz life here n crap n joke abt the nvr ending bowl of grapes i had? since whenever did drift? itz u pls.. i alr stated i dunt wan the mention of the other person unless necessary coz u keep mentioning from the start n it irritates me so we set this agreement n u keep breakin it esp when i was bac in sg this hols.. n if itz coz of him den y talk to me from the start? u r juz findin excuses n ttz y u finally said u were jealous ttz all.. n lik to hell wif it u haf no right to b at all..

if u tink it hurts u so much or bothers u so much den be it! nt lik u r some bloody impt person.. itz freakin childish.. so wat if u happen to say u miz sum1 else over me, m i supposed to kick u aside n nvr talk to u n push everythin off to the other person lik "go tell ___ la" or "juz go talk to him la" tt kinda thing.. retarded seriously..

u r juz a fren n nth more who r u to b jealous over this? get it right. dere will always b sum1 tt i miz over every single fren i haf - duh i haf my parents n bro n other family members! i dun see any of my other frenz findin it a prob? to start wif none will ask (including meself) who sum1 misses more.. esp when we r attached or bloody know the person has alrd gt someone else in mind..

my frenz arent i right? lik renzi wldnt ask me do i miz him or sum1 more or lik shawn panda wun ask me if i miss him more den sum1 else as well.. COZ IT SIMPLY DOESNT MATTER.. i haf my frenz in my mind.. no matter who i miz more or most, frenz will always b my frenz.. i will talk to u, hang out wif u, n wat nt.. frenz r nt put on a scale weighin indivudually according to level i miss dem ryt? my god.. 

if u tink this is a prob to u. sry u aint my fren no more. i dun need someone so retarded n petty as a fren. really. comparing urself to another fren of mine is alr redundant let along to this particular person.. *kicks u away* off u go n ttz all i needa say.

im glad the rest of my frenz r nt like tt.. im glad u guys understd me well enuf nt to do smth lik this.. n im glad all of u know beta den to compare urselves wif this person yea? haha HUGZ TO ALL MY SANE LOVELY FRENZ OUT DERE!!!!! 

- cheers to our frenships!

No comments: