Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm Here For You..

If life's a little tough sometimes
and things are looking blue
remember troubles that are shared
are always halved in two.

So anytime you need me do please get in touch,
for I think about you often and I care so very much.

My dear frenz back in sg, u'll always b in my life unforgotten and not taken for granted.. i cant be dere for u like in sg where u guys can call me anytym n i cld drop by to u in the shortest tym i can, so juz to b dere for u.. but i still welcome ur calls n texts n emails n facebk msgs or tags on my blog or wateva means u can tink of =) my msn is almost perpetually signed in so u guys can drop me msgs dere tooooo!!!! as most of u start a new sem, pls wish me luck for my 1st sem of exams here in MU.. 

*hugs*

- if you know u're a bit more special den others, haha all the more ur presence is appreciated!

No comments: