Sunday, January 25, 2009

happy cny everyone!!

the countless greetings i received today, thx! n the encouragemt on this cny where im havin my exams, thx to all of u as well.. if ur greetings n stuff dun appear here, dun fret itz imprinted in my heart, hee..

smth cute from xiangling my dear sgrean flatmate! glad u rmbed to wish me in the midst of muggin!!! see u soon (yea we stay real near but rarely ever see each other!)


Duong, i hope sweden is treatin u gd! dun b too homesick k gurl! coz 6mths wld go by b4 u know it.. nt lik me gt 3 yrs T.T haha~ thx for ur listenin ear, to b dere always.. n to make me smile when im panicking n such haha! yes juz b a piggy n slp!


roche n jo n ben n grace n joyce n the list goes on.. dearly missed u guys r.. i dint get enuf of u guys in dec! i wanna hit the beach next tym im bac! haha n yes u guys surely wld sugg hittin the club as well hur~ haha see all of u soon! jiayou at skool or in NS yea! hope allz well~


one pretty sweet babe! ur paper ends juz b4 mine hur! congrats for ur survival of 1st sem in uni exams lol n may this CNY b awesome wif tt satisfyin aftermath of exams hur~ hugs! see u soon yea, hang in dere too! haha


reunion dinner wo me.. hur 1st tym nt in SG for cny!! sadly while im muggin the festive mood is thrivin bac home.. but at least im stil in touch wif dem on this day n can see dem soon! hehehe~ my bro is sick but hope his high fever goes down soon!


finally.. the panda tt is ever so awesome to talk to.. when i feel all tied up.. u juz make me smile! i cant believe u r answerin me why i ever chose to take law haha~ ur understdin is felt lol n u r ever so ready to b so sweet n encouragin! sum1 to talk to when i wanna break down or bang the wall lol.. piggy needs to loosen up hur? i till try n i will keep gg! piggy will b hardworkin lik u tink so tt she will make it! haha~ i wun b a typical pig! haha~ im nt smart arhz u n ur sweet talk.. u lik grew up on honey or smth haha! anw yeapz will wall post u when im comin back n we can meet agn! meanwhile survive in OCS hor! 



had a gd CNY eve i haf to say.. with all my frenz who text me or facebked me or msned me n wat nt.. thx for all the wishes! glad to b far away fr u all but remembered in ur hearts! i knw i may nt haf smsed or wished every1 of u lik i wld usualli do back hm, here i will extend my CNY greetings from freezy manchie- happy cny my dears!!!!!!! 

No comments: