Sunday, January 18, 2009

加油!!!!!

to all those of u who r juz like me.. muggin for the exams which we tink is an absolute waste of paper.. hopin it nvr existed.. jia you tgt!!!!!!! everythin is gg to b over soon..

slp well my frenz! ironic as it may sound, i mean it.. coz or nt we r nt gg to wakie for our papers in tym.. or simply end up drowsy in the midst of the paper n wat nt.. 

any1 tt might b stayin up crazily to finish the books that seem neverending, but really, u aint alone coz most of us r! haha~ 

glen thx for being my hotline.. haha n i so so will scream at u at 11am tmr! dun wry!~ sicne we end papers on the same day, lik most law students? letz call for a celebration man haha itz the 1st day of CNY.. open vic bar!! haha n something tt confuses me is on my mind, swept aside for this period n i will b buggin u after exams! i lik the way u described the state u r in nw n i told u we all r lik tt.. haha seriously omg~ if itz true itz so dreadful.. u juz made me luff.. fr the super serious mode i was in all day.. glad to haf u my fren, the "adult" amongst us haha yea i juz made u sound way older.. but ok yea itz a fact.. can b our guardian lol

okok hittin the books agn.. letz all find some form of motivation to us n keep gg dun gif up dun look bac! if u enjoyed the hols u did, if u played too much den well u did.. watevas done we had our break alr so nw itz the tym to move it.. nvr too late my peers!!!!!

-juz keep our brains gg.. brains work cmon~

No comments: