Friday, January 16, 2009

EXAMS!!!!!!!!!!

tell me abt it.. i dint wanna come back to manchie so fast.. i will come back but i juz wished hols bac in sg was longer.. i know i dint manage to meet some of u.. im sry i juz ldnt squeeze out tym for everyone.. im supposed to b on a study break nt play break.. but when im bac in june, i will meet u guys lik purple n st n yun jiao n candy n zhen lao shi etc.. im missing out much back in sg i bet but but but u guys owe me updates when we meet up agn! happy skoolin or workin my frenz! letz jia you tgt for wateva we r doin nw till we meet agn.. those of u in final yr NUS real estate *ahem* work well on the dissertation ah!!!!!!!!!! haha u know who u r! =) 

n nopez im nt gg back for easter.. nt tt i dun wish to see u guys sooner but simply coz i realized tt upon gg back, i get homesick. im beta off here wo gg back, at least i wun feel too sad when im back here lik now.. im holdin my textbk, wif my mind screamin at me to study hard but my heart n soul left behind in sg.. it feels so incoherent honestly.. haha.. the weather here has been treating me well though.. nt too cold.. but the heater still keeps me gg.. haha i dun wanna freeze to gain more winter fats~ 

itz juz 4.5mths.. im gg to hang in dere.. mumz comin to visit me after easter i tink.. hehe ttz awesome but therez still sum1 else tt i wanna see but can onli wait till juneeeeeeee ZzZzZz..  yes yes i will study hard like u said.. when i cant bring myself to study, i will look at tt text n register it hard.. haha~ i packed u along in my heart SEEEEE i dint forget u n wunt forget u lik u tink i will.. hahahahahahahaha~ 

duong i hope u r loving sweden? i hope i get to go dere to visit u!!!!! =) u n yunjiao haf missed out tons of updates hahaha but but but derez always june.. when u n i go bac to sg abt the same tym yea? khin n derek shen n yirong n rz - juz kill me mannnnnn haha itz so insane im speechless alryt! 

the babes next door, i cant believe we stay so NEAR lik juz 1 min away but we onli met up ONCE in the hols for a dinner n some random shots - AHHHHHHHHHH how cld we?! 17+years of frenz eh! muz chat up more.. haha but of coz i wldnt fight wif ur darlings to meet u gals.. haha all attached except me explains y im way easier to date when we arrg for a timin? haha no more "eh after this im gg to meet him" haha or "can he come too?" itz ur turn to say tt now lol!!!!! n dun b so taken aback by my facebk status, read my profile properly 1st! haha anythin new u guys r among the 1st to know for SURE! YY hope the diet is treatin u well n u r decidin on the path alr! medic choooooong both of us r juz as dead so jia you tgt in uni! ms chooooong dun let students drive u up the wall thou i tink medic choong, yy n me wld drive our teachers crazy in skool last tym yea? haha~

purps n sk i so so so wanted to meet u guys but tym passed way tooooo fast im really sry..

shawn panda!!!! well glad we cld meet up though it was an odd timing haha~ fun tym chattin n all.... n u nvr fail to b tt super gd bro to ur sis! lol.. 

roche ben jason n the other guys in our clique - when u guys see me most of u prob alr finished 1yr of NS.. take care till den yea!!!! i know u guys can make it well!!!!! 

jo,jud,grace,joyce n the other gals - jiayou in skool or work wherever u r alryts? i know itz sad we onli met once this round but really im sry.. i wished we met more tooo.. but june will come soon.. joyce nt comin bac in june ryt? den take care in melbourne until i see u agn a yr fr nw.. grace i how uwa is treatin u awesome sweets! JCU n the "cute" guy for u jud? n jo i know u r always so steady so keep gg babe!

anw i will upload picz on facebk when im takin a break from my studies.. those wif darren n mich n my family hehe.. keep a look out.. n no no no my life is nt happenin at all.. im juz glad to say im back in manchie alone wif my family agn but i guess it doesnt feel too bad coz i dun wake up wishin im in my hse.. im cool abt doin everytin at own tym own target juz lazy to go city to get some essentials haha~ but really.. it gd to b back.. here where i can study study study all the way for my 3 papers up n coming.. im really scared thou coz derez so much to rmb im panickin haha.. i wish i had a perfectly photographic memory.. wells i used to b scared in poly yr1 but as tym went by it juz faded n i thot nth of it.. so im hopin same thing wld happen here!! wish me all the best! 

i miz u.. but i dunt know wat i shld say.. so i will juz leave it till i fig out~ mayb the dist n tym is a gd thing haha coz it keeps our minds clearer somehow.. 

PS : i know im missing out alot of 21st bdays back home in sg lik jo, ben, n the list goes on.. i wish i cld b dere for it all.. but but but i will b having mine in summer break so im lucky i get u guys wif me for my 21st!!!!!! see u guys real real real real real real sooooooon ok!

- exits to hit the books once agn!

No comments: