Wednesday, July 30, 2008

47days.. chatting n more of it!








The muffin is wat RZ bought for us as itz his last day of internship ( well he wld b in tmr but for the morn onli).. YUMMY! haha mine was a pink one.. derez yellow too but as usual the link is deone n pink..

n yeapz im beta today.. thx to all of u for ur care n concern.. my throat is still a bit sore n im still sniffin btu managable.. sum frenz were teasin me im lack of concern from a special one in my life coz he dun exist.. wahahaha~ love is the best medicine ur head la!

n abt ytdz post wahaha v suggestive ryt?? aiya u all dun tink so much.. itz really very simple only.. nth to do wif any guy 1-infinity tt u guys r tinkin of!! so dun sms me askin who tt special guy is haha.. GOT IT ALL WRONG!! 

alryts back to main stuff.. we gals really chatted alot today.. haha somehow i tink in office we were too bz to chat tt we said so much over lunch n after work we even went PS for a while tgt.. YR n YJ wanted to get farewell stuff etc.. so yepz i acc dem coz i felt i had nth much to do anw n it was gd to haf a gals talk wif dem, afterall tmr is their last day of intership alrd.. *oh no!* haha YR is still confused abt some stuff coz info overload.. i hear n say until blur blur too haha i tink gals r complicated.. YJ was all earz for everythin haha~ n yea i love sayin things off my mind n heart coz it makes me more relaxed etc.. more heads more opinions, more views yet more confusin? haha but gals r juz lik tt.. we rather say it out somehow..

anw YR brought her mini plant back as her internship has reached the end n she wishes to continue to watch it grow.. itz her baby.. nt long ago brigid gave her baby leaves n now it has grown quite a bit alrd.. so yup the pic above shows the plant which is her baby.. YJ is gg back to JB for the remainin hols.. RZ plans to slack n me? i of coz will continue to cover Norz duties till shez back.. speakin of her, i wonder how is she gettin on.. i hope shez gettin well.. wo infections n fever n so on.. shall try to contact her tmr =)

we had lunch tgt today. yes rz yr n yj were my lunch dates as usual.. last lunch wif rz coz he has dept lunch tmr n needs to go back to NUS to meet his prof.. but itz alryt!! we can still meet up after tt.. wif khin n duong too!! tmr lunch wld onli haf us the 3 gals.. dey cant decide where dey wanna go tt dey haven been b4.. too many choices?? haha i guess so.. we shall discuss more when we countdown tmr..

- you know who you are.. i wonder if it got to you.. i wonder n ponder abt everythin.. haha.. tell me im tinkin too much.. tell me RZ, YR n YJ.. to relax n all haha lik u always do..my last few hrs of work wif u will b over soon.. dun evaporate arh, remind me of ur presence my frenz.. nt tt i wld forget u, but at least it gives me a reassurance tt the frenship is progressin n nt fadin!! i wld do my part to drop msgs n wat nt.. but it needs to b mutual =) u read it ryt, u get it ryt!!

*my aunt bought my choco mocha wif whipped cream at work today.. haha she obviously forgot im sick i drink tt.. caffine nt on my tummy.. choco nt for my throat n ice doesnt help my cough.. whipped cream? haha i nvr eat tt.. haha but i appreciate it coz itz one of my liked drinks when im nt sick..  so yeapz.. to keep my tummy filled n feel less nausea, i stole some of it nevertheless..

No comments: