Wednesday, July 16, 2008

60days and counting...

Im now juz 60days away from my flight to manchester!! gosh it seemed like a very long time to my uni life when i left poly but now, and i was totally lookin forward to a change in my life - Law @ University of Manchester. Uk, the uni and the course - everythin appeared perfect, as what i haf always wanted! But now.......

Yes everything indeed is still as wat i dreamed and im not regrettin the choice of overseas study in a rather faraway place, nonetheless the mix emotions are creepin into me.. As much as i long to fly to UK this moment, i know im going to miz my frenz and family here. Inevitably, itz smth i would definitely feel since i haf chosen this route but hehe im tryin real hard to spend my tym wif all of u now! 

Currently im still working part tym n would continue to until mid august or so before i really take a break.. yea itz true tt i haf lesser tym for u guys for tt matter but im still most willing to meet u guys after work alryt! n im totally loving my workplc now - Jones Lang LaSalle DBS WorkPlace Solutions... THE PEOPLE HERE RAWK!! haha derez so many interns n temps who r really fun to b wif n all~ u guys made my workin experience here FANTASTIC!! Khin, Duong, Renzi, YiRong, YunJiao, Sok Wan n of coz some other colleagues as well as those other interns ard our area- im nvr gg to forget u guys k! trust me! i will make the effort to keep in touch wif u!! =) we r ever so happenin n i hope it continues haha~

Angeline!!! frenz for 7yrs now n countin.. u haf proven to me tt really, we maintained this frenship well despite the diff skools n all.. i really appreciate ur presence!! 

hmm all the NP pepz thruout the 3yrs- u guys made me miz NP days so so much! althou we were drowned in projz n wat not, you guys made such great company!! work-fun balance =) when im in manchester i bet i wld miz those tymz we rush the dealines tgt,  walk ard bugis to get projz done.. meetin at mac to study tgt.. the parties n all, BEAUTIFUL memories guys!! 

n of coz derez so so so much more to say.. but i shall update slowly haha~ i haf juz too much to say to u guys.. i nvr felt i shld say all dese to u until now when emotions do get the beta of me as i stare at the countdown..

loving my life now~

No comments: