Tuesday, July 29, 2008

48days.. confused..




*i tink the colour of my clothes describes my mood today? at least ttz wat my frenz usualli say*

natasha shld reach sg today but i dunt know wat tym is her flight.. hmm still waitin for her to contact me hee.. itz been almost a yr since i last saw her at michz wedding.. wonder wat shez lik now.. (o yes for those who dunt know who she is, shez my cousin, a yr older den me n lives in australia as her whole family migrated. yes shez mixed blood.) call me soon!!! i will get u ur fav durian!! haha~ n bring u to shop.. =) but im workin everyday this wk.. so the best tym is dinner or the wkends.. wish ure stayin a little longer..

anw abt me.. i guess im beta juz still yet to b perfectly fine haha.. ok yea it was as usual a boring day at work.. wif loads of documents to verify n updatin of the system info.. yj dint come today as she had some family matters to attend to.. sok wan left alrd.. so it was juz down to rz yr n me.. rz had lunch appt leaving the 2 gals for lunch hehe.. gosh we gals can really tok.. fr this topic to tt n back here n we hit a specific topic somehow haha where yr shared her story n dilemma.. it made me spill the beans too wahahaha shez in a dilemma while im confused!!!

i shant say wat the issue is abt.. but itz smth tt has been on my mind for while now.. shane n jason wld know.. roche more or less.. jo n jud a wee bit.. haha the gals upstairs know almost every bit except the latest updates as we havent met.. rz khin n duong kinda know parts to it.. n now yr.. haha i tink i told her almost 100% alrd.. wahaha.. we spent almost an hr at my void deck chattin today after work.. we took the train back tgt n i spent the whole time fillin her in.. haha she was lik TRIGGER IT NOW haha den triggerin muz haf deadline.. the DEADLINE IS 30 july, the 47th day fr ur flight!! wahahaha gal.. u know wat.. mayb i really shld ah.. rather den being confused by everythin rofl.. i was tellin yr tt i shld trigger on the day of my flight but well yr n the rest who know said otherwise haha.. so yes i shld rethink my triggerin date arh rofl.. yr feels more anxious den me sia.. so cute la u.. yes true tt i wld haf the guts to trigger it this moment but is it really the best tym to do so? i spent the last 2 hrs of work lookin thru tt 1000word thing wif the thot runnin thru my mind.. every1z giving me the confidence tt i shld trigger imd.. haha so wellz.. now tt im home.. had dinner.. pretty chilled abt it except still confused.. i tink i shld heed u guyz's advice n trigger it now.. i tink i really really shld....................

ok triggered.. wish me the luck ppl!! haha yr, tell me i did the right thing.. tell me i wldnt regret.. tell me the ans is wat i wanna hear.. tell me that the trigger was nt ignored n dumped into the bin.. tell me tt it will b read!! n erm haha now im abit scared.. lik how wld the result n all b?? pls dun make me regret the triggerin.. YR YR YR YR YR!!! ahhhhhhhhhh~ i really did it haha omg.. this gal is so cute.. the moment we split ways, she smsed me "Girl! Mai tu liao! Time is precious! Trigger!!".. haha sounds lik shez the dang ju zhe.. n i was confused but still cool abt it lik a pang guan zhe.. rofl.. gal u know wat haha my wallpaper keeps showin me tt same pic lar.. my macbk is tellin me smth ryt haha.. wahahahahahaha! gal die die die die die liaoz la.. rofl u tmr see me i sure blurblur de lor.. 

*sry to disturb u at work today.. hehe i juz missed u ttz all.. but see at least i dint call u.. juz sms onli..

-pls tell me i did the ryt thing.. n gif me a conclusion i hope.. i dun lik the kept in suspense feelin.. dunt make me hate myself n make me feel really dumb.. =) well derez smth tt i wish to see n miz more den tashy.. hmm haha~u all know..


No comments: