Monday, July 28, 2008

49days.. MC

bleahz the alarm woke me up today n i was abt to go wash up when mummy came in n told me to take mc today.. yes i agree im nt in the perfect state for work but i felt bad to mc when dey were shorthanded n the report is gg to b due.. but wat mum said is true, "knowing u, even if u r dere today itz nt productive, when u r well u can effortlessly double up the work done so juz take a day off n work on it when u r beta.."so yes i took MC today.. i was feeling really dreadly sick today honestly.. if i dragged myself to work i know itz self torture.. i continued to slp in till 3plus in the afternoon.. my throat was killin me.. i was shiverin.. n i was dizzy. all was a blur haha~ o yes n my gastric pain was worse too..

so i washed up n all n mummy told me to see a doc.. OMG dr cheongz clinic was so so packed.. the currently being served queue number was 16 (juz went into the room) and mine was 33 if i took a number.. the estimated waitin tym given was 2-2.5hrs.. haha i knew i cldnt wait tt long so i went to silver cross, my other family doctor.. well i haf been seeing dr cheong since i was 5yrs old but this new clinic opened when i was in sec skool n i sort of went dere more often now coz the queue is shorter n the prescriptions seem more effective.. i was juz lazy to walk all the way dere.. lik a 15min walk aint far but nt when allz a blur to me.. so yeapz i decided to drive dere (mummy was bz).. haha but when she saw me take the car keys she decided to take me dere instead coz she knew i wasnt exactly in a v appropriate state to drive wahahah~

alryt the queue had juz 2ppl before me.. itz tonnes beta haha.. n the doc was lik, "o deone i havent seen u in a long tym! but ttz gd news.. so watz up wif u today?" haha yes indeed i really havent been this sick in ages.. lik months.. fever, flu, throat infection, gastric n wat nt.. all at 1 go keke.. so i was given antibiotics, cough mixtures n loads of other tablets..

i went home, tried to eat but seriously had to appetite too so i juz snacked on mini cheese tarts n had my medication, den i dozed off on the sofa almost instantly, waking up nt long ago..

now tt im bloggin sure says 1 thing.. IM LOADS BETA!! haha the medication was of a strong dosage i admit but well at least it makes me tones beta! i can talk abit beta now n my voice is back!! haha i know by tmr morn i will b TOTALLY FINE! yay~ 1 day of rest is enuf n all tt i need, im gg to b back at work n all by tmr.. 

as such dere obviously aint no pics for today so yeapz.. till my next entry pepz!!

-gosh 3 more workin days wif the interns im gg to feel so lonely in JLL wo dem..

*hopin u wld b free soon*

No comments: