Wednesday, July 23, 2008

54days.. dinner wif mr kccs








yes these r pic z of me juz b4 leavin the hse today.. i went to meet mr kccs for dinner.. like i said i left stuff in his car (blur me) haha n he was sweet enuf to offer to send dem to me today but no ttz so nt deone.. itz my mistake tt i left it wif him, how can i expect him to take it to me?! so yeapz i asked him for dinner instead.. at the same tym i cld pass him the picz.. (well he was supposed to pass me the picz too BUT he dint manage to burn it.. so sry guys u guys still needa wait for the updates yea?)

i met him at vivo.. n as usual we were both late.. 730 was the appt tym haha~ but we started to settle down abt 8.. we went marche for dinner =) n this tym round i was hungry enuf to decide wat i wanna eat.. we had a chicken chunks pasta, chicken cheese sausage with rosti and mushroom soup.. fruit juice for drinks.. haha coz i dint take any so credits all to him.. n it oso explains y dere is onli me in the picz haha..


then this really good bro.. unlike mine, actually helped his sis get stuff n deliver to NTU!! omg ryt.. if my bro was lik tt i tink SG wld b snowin man!! so yea i accompanied him to shop a wee bit.. hehe.. oh yes n i had to go la senza to help my dear cousin check out something n mr kccs followed in haha im pretty amazed, i thot he wldnt, so i told him to stay outside.. i rmb the last tym at ps, when vanessa, mich n me went in, he n fab juz waited outside..

den.. he needed to draw money, so we walked to harbourfront centre.. how dumb ryt.. dere aint any in vivo (at least nt tt we know of for DBS/POSB).. haha n he is one lost sheep.. he doesnt really know the shortest way ard vivo.. he wanted to go ben & jerryz after tt so yeapz i led the way.. (u know wat.. he really knows how to make me fat.. always feedin me all the fattenin food, such as ben & jerryz, smth he knows i cant resist!! i tink he knows me too well alrd.. haha he understands me pretty well n knows most of my likes n dislikes n all wahaha n hez even seen my ultra messy rm n the secrets in my rm, albums n all..)

YUMMY n SINFUL ben & jerryz.. mr kccs wanted ice cream today, not me.. FOR ONCE~ haha.. we hAd an ultra fattenin combi of phish food (one of my fav other den the one cheesecake brownie) n chocolate fudge brownie (his fav)..


The ultimate weight killer..

he in a totally unglam state.. (ok he was nvr glam so yes ttz him..)

This is me.. n wheeee it was gone pretty fast at the rate we ate..

And these are picz of me now, home, all ready to start bloggin haha




well overall it was a pretty good tym.. we chatted abt load of stuff as usual.. abt how his sister wld b enjoyin her sports camp now.. n recallin wat our camps were lik.. how crazy it cld get n all~ haha we can really tok abt juz anythin under the sun.. seriously.. itz pretty hard to find someone real comfy to talk to? den well im lucky =) haha~ i dunt quite rmb all the things we really said today.. we juz simply chat too much.. from msn to sms to time out, we can really chat except nvr on the phone haha~ n while im bloggin he actually went to NTU to find his sis althou to no avail.. WOW ryt.. wat a brother.. haha~

ok early day tmr so i shall stop here.. 

-back to work tmr, RZ can stop missin me! haha n YR n YJ n SW, see u gals soon!! farewell for SW is next up i suppose..

*misses darren loads!!*

No comments: