Thursday, July 17, 2008

hair trim~









hehe finally did a trim.. to neaten the curls n get my fringe out of my way.. my usual 2 stylists haf left the salon!!! ahhhhhhhh~ so yea i tried a new one n it turned out pretty well.. hez rather frenly n all.. n was teachin me how to style n blow haha he was tellin me tt i shld continue to perm n dun rebond anymore coz curls look beta n yea the story went on.. haha so yupz he tried bigger curls on me.. compared to my usual.. herez some picz.. yes gals.. u were askin me how i look wif natural looser curls - this is w/o any styling products =)

anw, it was a gd greetin my RZ today to say tt my presence in the office makes a diff to him n tt he misses me.. AWWWWWW so sweet of u... it was onli barely 24hrs since we last chatted n saw each other!! haha n im so sry to haf made u wait so long for me to end work.. i OTed an hr n u actually waited juz to acc me home.. im so touched =) thx sweets!! n i hope u r feelin beta alrd.. den i wun need to provide service of ur fav tea haha~ juz jkin.. but i see u sick v poor thing.. the other interns too.. hope u guys r well alrd! 

o n jackie smsed today tt i haf no work tmr! means i can slp in b4 gettin ready n crawlin out to meet mr kccs.. but i miz the crap n joy of workin wif u guys.. c u guys soon yea?! lunch at intl plz n tanjong pagar plz ( to get muffins n puffs.. n of coz the ice kachang n chendol).. haha now u can imagine y deone grows fat workin ryt..

- sry yibin.. saw u ytd but it took me a while to notice n recognize u.. SORRY! hehe was abit engrossed chattin wif my fren.. oei n wat initmate behaviour wif him *kicks u* 

haha ok overall nth much happened today.. i simply juz passed it without much done.. so more updates tmr yea? =)