Tuesday, July 22, 2008

55days..happy bday mummy!!
















hehe i cant believe it.. i slpt till 3plus in the afternoon AGAIN.. gosh.. but itz alryt, still in tym to bring mummy for bday dinner.. bro had other progs arranged so he wasnt available to join us.. n as usual, daddy doesnt lik gg out so he dint come either.. juz me n mummy.. we started the day by gg to ps to do some stuff den off to j8.. i know mummy likez ding tai feng so i decided to take her dere =)

*side track* it was a crazy shoppin day, lik totally.. mum wans me to really start packin stuff for my move-on to uk.. she was lik "i tink u need tis n tt n..." so we bought alot of stuff.. itz OMG haha.. my mumz supposed to b the reason i was out but it became otherwise?!

oh and yay!! i got an sms from starhub to say that the portin was approved n wld b so from 6am tmr morn!! n my specs is ready too ( the other reason why i had to go j8.. ).. hehe yay den i wun feel so blind when i do need dem.. n to those who nvr knew i wear specs.. haha yes i do.. juz tt nt all the tym coz my short sightedness aint tt bad.. hehe.. n no i dun wear contacts.. prob onli my skoolmates n the bowlers haf seen me in specs haha  but yea the picz show it all =) oh oh oh oh i found my pants suit!! long enuf for me.. wheeeeee... 




finally dinner!! gosh it was my 1st meal of the day, as usual.. so we ordered alot more den the usual coz i was really hungry by den.. let the picz above do the talkin!! so dere aint much i needa say..

it was indeed a pretty short day.. but still another great day =)

-RZ.. surprised to receive sms from u agn.. i know u miz me.. haha coz no one suan u in office ryt.. dun wry i will b back soon n make my presence dere felt! wahahaha.. n yes oh dear sokz leavin soon.. another farewell up n comin..

*miss miss miss miss miss................ u all know.. haha*

No comments: